Debranding: how to design for the digital age
Why companies are now simplifying their logos and designs.
Debranding has gained popularity as brands look to evolve and adapt to the digital medium. Learn why it makes sense to simplify your logos and designs, and how you can go about the logo debranding exercise.
What is the rationale behind debranding?
- Over 50% of web traffic comes from mobile and this number is increasing
- Debranded logos are easier to recognize on smaller screens and quick transitions
Modernization and adaptation
- Give your brand a fresh look in tune with your digitalization efforts
- Flexibility to create logo variations for niche areas, geographies or audiences
Credibility and strength
- Minimalist logos convey confidence, communicate the brand message clearly
- Promotes brand recall and invokes the association of an established company